Monday, October 10, 2011

Limitations

They say layers help add depth to a character. They say layers help develop the character's persona, the attitude and the mentality in which it is bestowed upon. But if a character has too much layers, can it be more of a limitation than it is a benefit?

Yes, it can.

There was an instance - or, perhaps many of those instances - in which I found having such a limitation affects the general means to accomplish an action. For example, when I try to describe myself, I find it unable to do so, or with extreme difficulty. With so many layers that cover me, and having so many layers for so many years...

What am I, at the core but a persona that is lost? With so many layers that hide what is within me, what am I?

I do not know.



I do not know.

No comments: