Monday, August 29, 2011

Seeing Sideways - I remember this...or do I?

It's rather interesting to see that the most simplified form of the egg project is actually the one that makes the most resounding impact to the audience itself. The one I remember that made an impact on my attention was the heart-shaped egg being discussed rather fondly by the professor, followed by the act of trying to get it to work in front of the projector. Perhaps it is because of how long it took, or the unusual process of using the projector light to eclipse the heart-shaped egg that it made a rather fond impression to me during class.

Or, because it was amusing to see the professor attempt in vain to make the egg work, failing the first couple of times before it finally succeeded with one, simple use of camera-phone and some good ol' E-mail.

But that's just me.

No comments: